Thursday, April 19, 2012

Her

Remember the picture of the hot ride I posted yesterday???? The cunt died on me today about a mile from my house. It was fully charged, I don't know why she cut out. I had to peddle it back. Fuck me. It doesn't have gears. It was like that time when,years ago, my cousin and I cycled on reighley bikes to the village and cried at John Smiths on the way home because it was too hard. At least I had a bottle of lucozade that time.
Can't get her started now. Fuck her. The bitch.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've got some sand in the strap gasket fuse, mate. Strip her down, soak the hammengauge filter array in a bit of GTX, and polish down any residual tock spots with a chamois leather. Then, turn the strap gasket thrice widdershins,chant the SECOND passage of Stubb's Mechanical Incantorium twice (by moonlight)and reassemble the whole thing with a 4 gauge spanner carved from the thigh bone of an ox, and she should be good to go.

    That's what i hear when someone tries to explain basic car mechanics.

    ReplyDelete