Friday, February 24, 2012

Beardclusion to my beardperiment (conclusion to my experiment)

Have to shave off my beard today as I am going to a wedding tomorrow. I would keep it, I enjoying looking like a diseased tramp, but my mother will cry if I don't shave it off and try to resemble something approaching "respectable"

I can safely say that the whole thing was an absolute disaster. Shaving regularly makes no difference whatsoever to subsequent beard growth.

I am 26 on Monday, can still not grow hair on my face yet it won't grow on my head either. This is not how it is meant to be. I should be at my hairiest.

Anyone who says going bald doesn't matter has not starting losing their hair in their early 20's.

1 comment:

  1. damn weddings!! and damn evolution and passing useless genes from our grandfathers and their grandfathers. Our hair loss proves that there is no god and evolution is true (not that i ever doubted it since i stopped going to mass when i was 16)

    ReplyDelete