Wednesday, February 8, 2012


I ate so much chocolate yesterday I got sick. And not because I was full of real food beforehand, or I was just uncomfortably full and had to make myself sick, no, my stomach just couldn't handle the amount of chocolate I consumed. At around 21:00 I started to feel dizzy, stumbled to the bathroom and sprayed it up all over the place.

I figured that this couldn't be normal behaviour for a 25 year old, college educated man, so I did some tests online today to see what was wrong with me.

Yeah well that was obvious, I could have told you that.

Yes it's all starting to make sense now.


No comments:

Post a Comment