Thursday, August 19, 2010

It bis nass

Just got an e-mail, as the owner of wallofblog.net (don't use it) from a person claiming to own wallofblog.com with an offer to purchase it for $200. Should I do it? I paid €9 to own (and never use) wallofblog.net. Maybe I should e-mail him back and offer to sell him wallofblog.net for €200. I will have to use all my Honours degree in Business with second class honours powers to find a solution.

In fact anyone with any business related issues just get in touch, I can help them out. I have a second class honours degree you know so……..

www.wallofblog.blogspot.com BBs

1 comment:

  1. I think you should try get him to pay more money for it and then treat the loyal followers of your blog to a trip to eurodisney or an ice cream, what ever suits really

    ReplyDelete